Trying to convert old recessed lights into modern recessed lights can be a hassle. Since recessed lights are built right into your ceiling, changing the look can be difficult.
If you’ve been looking for recessed lighting ideas, at some point you may have come across conversion kits. These kits are a way to replace your existing lights by removing them and installing new light fixtures.
With EzClipse, there's a whole new way to update recessed lights with just a click!
What is a Recessed Lighting Conversion Kit?
A recessed lighting conversion kit or conversion set is a home decor product. These kits will provide you with products and instructions that will change either the look, shape or functionality of existing recessed lights. As an example, you could purchase a kit that would allow you to change a traditional can recessed light into a halogen light.
How Are Typical Recessed Lighting Conversion Kits Installed?
Although it depends on the type of kit, most conversion kits have to actually be wired into your existing electrical system. This process typically involves:
- Shutting down the power;
- Removing the existing recessed lighting;
- installing and securing a new mounting bracket;
- Connecting the electrical wires to the new fixtures wires;
- Install the new recessed lighting cover.
While this is a very simplified version of the instructions of most conversion lighting kits, it gives you an idea of the skills, tools and risks associated with undergoing this type of home decor update.
What a hassle! The good news for you is that installing EzClipse is an absolutely painless process compared to all this.
What Makes EzClipse Different?
With EzClipse, converting existing recessed lights is as simple as clicking it into place. The key benefits to our recessed lighting covers are:
- Patented ‘Rare Earth’ magnets lock on to existing trim so there is no need to touch any electrical wiring;
- Self-adjusting against ceiling;
- EzClipse will not scratch existing recessed lights or ceilings as they are made with silicone;
- Installation has four simple steps: unpack, turn off the lights, click into place, enjoy!
Your updated, modern recessed lighting is ready in seconds. No tools, no mess… and certainly no electrician required. EzClipse is the best product on the market to bring your recessed lighting into the modern age.