Order from us today, and receive an immediate response with order confirmation and shipping details
How It Works
Here’s how easy it is to install EzClipse: set it into place on the metal trim of your recessed lighting (a.k.a. can light or pot light); the magnet does the work.
That’s it – you’re done, and your room gets a whole new look.
If the trim of your recessed lighting is not metal, use the included attachment add-on, included with your EzClipse Decor for Recessed Lighting.
Instructions: Will be provided in each package. (Each model may be installed/removed slightly differently)
While there are other pot light or can light converters on the market, none of them compare to the ease-of-use, utility and wow-factor provided by EzClipse.
Here are some ways that EzClipse stands apart from similar products on the market:
- EzClipse is the finished product; it’s not a conversion kit.
- It is the quickest and easiest product of its type to install on the market today.
- There is no damage or change to the existing light.
- There is no re-wiring or any construction work required.
- It can be used on interior AND exterior lights.
- It is waterproof and will not rust.
- Available in a wide variety of shade styles, colors and finishes.
- Completely safe to use, with no maintenance or upkeep required.
Any other questions about How EzClipse works?